5. Integrating and Retaining Internationally Trained Workers
5.6 Related Resources
- Assisting Local Leaders with Immigrant Employment Strategies (ALLIES) (Pan Canadian)
ALLIES provides funding, information, networks and technical expertise to employers and skilled immigrants in six Canadian cities.
- CanLearn (Pan-Canadian)
Guide to training and skills upgrading programs across Canada.
- Cultural Profiles Project – Citizenship and Immigration Canada (Pan Canadian)
Overview of life and customs in 100 foreign countries.
- Enhance Skilled Immigrants’ Essential ‘Soft’ Skills to Boost Success
Resources that build on essential skills, such as communication and teamwork, can help you make the most of the technical skills your skilled immigrants already possess.
- Intercultural Insights (Pan Canadian)
Guidelines and tips for working with people from other cultures.